I have a book club in which we read a book (or two depending on size) a month.
- January we are reading High Fidelity by Nick Hornsby.
- February - The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
- March - Mythology by Edith Hamilton
- April - The Quiet American by Graham Greene
- May - The Man Who Knew Too Much by G.K. Chesterton
- June - A Man of the People by Chinua Achebe
I propose we pick up one of these books each month out of the totally selfish reason of making it easier for me! :) I would really like to participate with this blog.
I am currently reading (besides High Fidelity):
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
Calvin's Commentary on the Romans
The Man Who Knew Too Much