Thursday, November 30, 2006

December

Hey girls,

I'm waiting for a couple more picks for 2007 and then I will post the completed list of books for next year.

To top of this year we have:

1. Innside Nantucket, by Frank Gilbreth;
2. The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, by Victor Hugo;
3. My Friend Flicka, by Mary O'Hara; and
4. The Family Nobody Wanted, by Helen Doss.

As a reminder - Innside Nantucket & The Family Nobody Wanted are hard to come by. I think our library has both (or one of them...I can't remember) so I should be good. We'll see if I can get the copies. I think I should be able to read all four books in December. November was a wash-out for me. I HAVE read the Foundation trilogy by Asimov before and would recommend it. Esp. if you want to broaden your horizons for science fiction. Maybe Rose will post something about it to give more info? (hint, hint, wink, wink) And I'm almost finished with A Morbid Taste for Bones. After reading everyone's comments on that I'm anxious to get to the end. It's been fun.

Here's to finishing off the year nicely! This'll be interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home