Saturday, December 09, 2006

LIST OF BOOKS FOR 2007

Here is the confirmed list for 2007:

Jan
The Thirteenth Tale, by Diane Setterfield (Karen)
To Say Nothing of the Dog, by Connie Willis (Erika)

Feb
Peter Pan in Scarlett, by Geraldine McCaughrean (Carrie)
Enchantment, by Orson Scott Card (Rose)

March
The Constant Gardener, by John le Carre (Bonnie)
The Little Princess (Sky)

Apr
How People Grow by Drs Henry Cloud and John Townsend (Janice)
The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived teh Great American Dust Bowl (Amy)

May
Lost Horizon, by James Hilton (Rose)
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (Alaina)

June
The Book of the Dun Cow, by Walter M. Wangerin, Jr. (Karen)
The Mysterious Affair at Styles, by Agatha Christie (Anneke)

July
Mysteries of the Middle Ages: The Rise of Feminism, Science, and Art from the Cults of Catholic Europe, by Thomas Cahill (Bonnie)
Psmith in the City, by P.G. Wodehouse (Lisa)

Aug
The Woman in White, by Wilkie Collins (Carrie)
Wicked, by Gregory Maguire (Katie)

Sept
Alice in Wonderland, by Lewis Carrol (Sky)
The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings (Alaina)

Oct
A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L-Engle (Erika)
Birds of a Feather, by Jacqueline Winspear (Anneke)

Nov
When I Don't Desire God by John Piper (Janice)
The Awakening, by Kate Chopin (Katie)

Dec
God's Smuggler, by Brother Andrew (Lisa)
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Amy)

4 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger B said...

Looks like a great list--I can't wait! Hopefully, I'll be a little more settled this year so I can read more.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Queen of Carrots said...

I've reserved January. Looking forward to it!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

BTW, did anyone appreicate my humor in pairing up April's selections?! ;D

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Sky said...

I am excited about this next year! I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts.
I am wondering how on earth to get most of the books to me, after all I am now located in Wheretheheckisfallonnevada!
;oD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home