Tuesday, January 31, 2006

FOR CLARIFICATION PURPOSES

March reads are as follows:

1. Mythology, by Edith Hamilton
2. End of the Spear, by Stephen Saint
3. At the Back of the North Wind, by George MacDonald
4. The Bookeepers Apprentice, by Laurie R. King

I have to say - this list looks WORLDS more entertaining than a few of February's books. YAY! I eagerly await getting through February -- before I'll let myself onto March. =)

And a question was asked, "Does whoever finishes a book from February first get to post about it, and everyone else just comments?" The answer to your question is "YES"! That's the reward for finishing first . . .

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Sky said...

Thanks Carrie! I was just looking at the lists and figured I'd just read them all in no specific order. Now I'll try for order!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Sky said...

Oh yeah, for March, it's BEEkeepers Apprentice, weird how two letters change the whole idea! But I swear you'll like it! (BOOKeepers Apprentice sounds alluring, too bad I've never read it...)

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger return home gnome said...

Thanks much for the clarification. You're a good moderator. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home